Wednesday, March 24, 2010

your sweetness is my weakness

The return of Sophie Ellis-Bextor to the hit parade is marked by "Bittersweet", another stellar contribution from Freemasons. The music video just surfaced. Shall we take a peek?



Feathers! Glittering confetti! Brightly colored paint! Trampolines! It's nearly Cirque de Soleil.

The track has some lovely, little "Blue Monday" bits in it. And it has a similar feeling and sound to "The One" by Kylie Minogue which was produced by Freemasons, as well. I know I'm stirring the pot when I say "The One" really should've been the lead single from Kylie's "X". A missed opportunity. Let's hope "Bittersweet" does the business for SEB.

When the hell is she dropping that album?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miss lady Bextor! Those tracks are white hot...I love her so much! Don't even get me going on how amazing Groovejet by Spiller is...

    ReplyDelete