Monday, July 26, 2010

hang across America

Our little, Swedish minx is working overtime! No sooner has she embarked on a North American tour and unveiled details of her next petite elpee, Robyn delivers the video for her latest single, "Hang With Me".


Super tasty. Nice video scrapbook of her current trek across the US. Proof that a low budget music video can look like a million bucks. It pushes all the right buttons. This chick is doing it right. And doesn't she look absolutely stunning?

"Hang With Me" will hit the "shops" on August 16 in Scandinavia, August 17 in the US and Canada, September 3 in Germany and September 5 in the UK and Australia. Not sure what the reason is for the staggered release schedule. But who am I too judge. Robyn has made all the right moves since she re-emerged in 2005. Excelsior!

6 comments:

  1. Verrrrry tasty, sir! A euphoric little tune that indeed is. And Robyn sort of favors a bit of a Toyah Willcox look; albeit with the technicolor turned all the way down. Bonus IT points for Robyn's management knowing the superior value of using Vimeo for posting vid clips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see Darren Hayes and husband walking into the record store in that clip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @REVO - It sure is. I was thinking more Annie Lennox circa "Revenge".

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xolondon - No, I didn't not. Must view that clip again and pay closer attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, robyn is making me quite the fan after years of being quite "meh" about her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, she finally rates taking notice of for me. I think I threw here in with my overall attitude toward Scand-Pop over the years as being a bit boring and empty. But I am enjoying Robyn more these days.

    ReplyDelete