Monday, August 16, 2010

Kylie puts out

Kylie Minogue just announced the tracklisting for the various configurations surrounding her next single, "Get Outta My Way".

As previously mentioned, it will hit the "shops" on September 27 which really emphasizes the legs her previous single had. "All The Lovers" had a longer than usual shelf life than most singles these days. Kisses and glitter to her promotional team. Let's see if they can score a smash with the second release.

Unfortunately, none of the configurations feature a non-album b-side. Strangest of all is the appearance of the 7th Heaven and Bimbo Jones radio edits. Both teams reswizzled "GOMW" for extended dancefloor consumption. However, those versions are conspicuous by their absence. I can hear her legion of fans scouring every dark corner of the interwebs now!

Check out a sampling of the mixes with the following clips.





7th Heaven and Bimbo Jones aren't the only team to tackle the Aussie pop rocket's new single. Paul Harris, Mat Zo, Daddy’s Groove and Sidney Samson have all had their way with Ms. Minogues parts. Saucy!

And again, we have the completely useless 7" picture disc. This isn't 1983, kittens! But, as with "All The Lovers", there is a 2 track CD single and a 5 track remix CD. Without the allure of a non-album track, it renders this as a rather useless exercise. Listen up, Team Minogue! Always make it special!

Here are the tracklistings for each configuration of "Get Outta My Way".

7″ picture disc

A. Get Outta My Way
B. Get Outta My Way (Bimbo Jones Piano Mix Edit)


CD single

1. Get Outta My way
2. Get Outta My Way (7th Heaven Remix Radio Edit)


maxi CD single

1. Get Outta My Way
2. Get Outta My Way (Bimbo Jones Club Edit)
3. Get Outta My Way (Sidney Samson Remix)
4. Get Outta My Way (Paul Harris Vocal Remix)
5. Get Outta My Way (Mat Zo Remix)
6. Video


digital download

1. Get Outta My Way
2. Get Outta My Way (Bimbo Jones Club Edit)
3. Get Outta My Way (Sidney Samson Remix)
4. Get Outta My Way (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
5. Get Outta My Way (Paul Harris Dub Remix)
6. Get Outta My Way (Daddy’s Groove Remix)
7. Get Outta My Way (Extended)

No comments:

Post a Comment