Saturday, April 16, 2011

same old scene

Sophie Ellis-Bextor's long awaited, often delayed, fourth longplayer, "Make A Scene", is about to hit the "shops" on Monday, April 18. Fans in the UK will have to wait until June 6 to get their hands on it.

Why the extended delay? This album has been bouncing around the release schedules for the better part of the last eighteen months. I'll believe it's actually coming out when I have a copy of it in my hot, little hands.

The tracklisting for "Make A Scene" features the following fourteen tracks.

1. Revolution
2. Bittersweet
3. Off & On
4. Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer)
5. Not Giving Up on Love
6. Can’t Fight This Feeling
7. Starlight
8. Under Your Touch
9. Make A Scene
10. Magic
11. Dial My Number
12. Homewrecker
13. Synchronised
14. Cut Straight To The Heart

"Starlight", produced by Richard X, will be the next single from La Bex.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very looking forward to this, but am confused. When is it actually coming out? Are you referring to the physical CD, or is it just an early download release? I hate these times--too freaking confusing--give me one date, not a rolling schedule! Who can keep it all straight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels like a greatest hits album already though i am really looking forward to it... I believe it's *leaked* now and is officially available soon. I hope my internal hype doesn't leave me disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rather good. No need to panic!

    ReplyDelete